[[File:Cubieboard HADOOP cluster.JPG|thumb|Cubieboard cluster running [[Apache Hadoop]]]]
The little motherboard utilises the AllWinner A10 capabilitiesref
* AllWinner A10 (ARM Cortex A8 @ 1 GHz CPU, with Mali 400MP GPU and CedarX VPU able to decode 2160p quadHD video).
* 512MB (beta) or 1GB (final) [[DDR3 SDRAM|DDR3]]
* 4 GB NAND Flash builtin, 1x [[MicroSD]] slot, 1x [[SATA]] port.
* [[HDMI]] 1080p output
* 10/100 [[ethernet]] connector
* 2x [[Universal Serial Bus|USB]] Host, 1x USB [[USB On-The-Go|OTG]], 1x [[Consumer IR|CIR]].
* 96 extend pin including [[I²C]], [[...|SPI]], [[LVDS]]
* Dimensions: 10 cm x 6 cm
== Cubieboard2 ==
The second version, sold since June 2013, enhances the board mainly by replacing the AllWinner A10 SoC with an AllWinner A20 which contains 2 [[ARM Cortex-A7 MPCore]] CPUs and 2 [[Mali-400]] GPUs (Mali-400MP2).
This card is used by [[Fedora (operating system)|]] to test and develop the Allwinner SoC port of the distribution.ref== Cubietruck ==
The third version has a new and larger PCB layout and features the following hardware:ref
* AllWinner A20 (dual core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1 GHz CPU, with Mali 400MP2 GPU).
* 2GB [[DDR3 SDRAM|DDR3]] @ 480 Mhz
* 8 GB NAND Flash builtin, 1x [[MicroSD]] slot, 1x [[SATA]] 2.0 port.