===[[Wytrzyszczka]] – Tropsztyn Castle (reconstructed) ===
The Tropsztyn Castle was probably built in the early 13th century by the Ośmioróg family. It was first mentioned in 1231, and remained in the hands of the family for 300 years. In 1535, following a royal order, Tropsztyn was handed to the castellan of [[Sandomierz]], Piotr Kmita. Some time in the second half of the 16th century, it probably became the seat of [[highwaymen]], as it was partially destroyed in 1574 by the owners of , due to the “assaults, organized from the castle”.ref By 1608, Tropsztyn, which belonged to the Zborowski family, already was described as a ruin.
[[Image:Tropsztyn castle.jpg|thumb|200px|Tropsztyn Castle]]
First archaeological works were carried out here in 1863 by a [[Nowy Sącz]] historian Szczęsny Morawski. In 1970, it was purchased by Andrzej Benesz, and Tropsztyn was reconstructed in 1993. Now the castle is open to visitors in July and August. According to a legend, an [[Inca Empire|Inca]] treasure is hidden somewhere in Tropsztyn, as its late 18th century owner, Sebastian Berzewiczy, went to Spanish [[Peru]], where he married an Incan princess, and his ancestors returned to Poland with the treasure.