Unknown wikipedia tags found while WIWOSM-processing
Objects in this list:
Note: You can get the raw data as JSON, too!
- 12.01.2013: Now all wikipedia tags with undefined language like wikipedia=article are shown, too!
- 14.01.2013: Edit links are now available for potlatch2 and JOSM or Merkaartor with Remotecontrol plugin.
- 15.01.2013: Handled the big load with SlickGrid.
- 16.01.2013: Columns are sortable again.
- 18.01.2013: Now I try to guess the country with iso2 country code by geographic match with World Borders Dataset.For Performance reasons I use the simple boundaries, so there could be some mistakes near borders! This matching is just a hint. You should check that manually in every case!
- 23.01.2013: You can use Quickfilters now, yeah!
- 29.01.2013: Quickfilters are case insensitive now.
Important: Most of the wikipedia=article tags point to the english wikipedia.
Please check it first to be sure to link to the correct article. It is not enough to add just a guessed language!
Please verify that this article is really present in the specified wikipedia!